Dreamland’s Puppy Training and Socialization Class
Please Note: We are unable to run classes due to COVID-19.
When we return to Orange level, our classes will start again
During the first 20 weeks of your puppy’s development we have an incredible ability to influence their life ahead. Through crafted socialization and learning experiences we can help puppies build confidence, form relationships and build the foundations for a happy life. Each hour long Puppy Play ’n Learn provides an opportunity for puppies to participate in a socialization exercise, learn a new cue and interact with other puppies in a supervised, safe environment.
This program provides a flexible, accessible and affordable way for pup parents to participate in training and socialization. The program can be used to complement other training classes or can be used as a stand-alone beginner puppy training program.
A maximum of 4-5 puppies participate in each class. Participants pay as they go and can attend as many classes as they like provided their puppy is between the ages of 10 and 20 weeks (2.5 and 5 months). You do not have to commit to weekly attendance.
Pups are separated into groups based on age with puppies 10-14 weeks in one group and pups 15-20 weeks in another. Occasionally, depending on enrollment and the size of the puppies participating we may suggest a group that differs from your pup’s age to provide them more optimal social experiences.
Each class is $26.00 + tax
Questions before registering?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Classes run on Thursdays:
Pups 10-14 weeks: 5:30-6:30
Pups 15-18 weeks 7:00-8:00
- Puppies must have been in their home for a minimum of 1 week before attending their first class
- Puppies must have had at least one set of vaccinations (proof required)
- Families are welcome, children under 8 must be accompanied by a second adult so that both the child and puppy have support if needed
What To Bring to Your First Class
- A 6 foot nylon leash, no Flexi leashes please
- A harness with a front and back clip
- ¼ cup of your puppy’s kibble
- ¼ cup of a high value treat (something soft, smelly and easy to eat)
- Getting treats to your pup requires quick timing, a wearable treat pouch or sweater/shirt with pockets is strongly recommended to hold your treats. Ziploc® bags and pant pockets take too long to open
- A preferred chew for your puppy, it could include a Kong with peanut butter, bully stick, Nylabone or chew of choice. This item will not be shared with other puppies.